Non-public health care centre "GRADENT" provides services based on contracts concluded with the National Health Fund and for a fee. The goal of our activity is to conduct preventive care by helping patients with the disease and suffering, with particular emphasis on patient rights and the use of appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic methods in accordance with applicable standards.
We have modern equipment and high-quality materials. We constantly improve our professional qualifications at numerous medical courses and introduce innovative methods of treatment. Our well-coordinated team of specialists will provide you with comprehensive assistance in every field of dentistry - surgery, endodontics, prosthetics, orthodontics and conservative dentistry for children and adults.
We provide reliable knowledge and practice as part of full RTG diagnostics, aesthetic procedures, including teeth whitening, and advanced treatment under the microscope.
- painless cavity treatment
- fiberglass-reinforced tooth reconstructions
- UV light-solidifiable composite materials
- painless tooth extraction
- tooth remnant and arrested tooth removal
- lip and tongue frenuloplasty, vestibular deepening
- implant insertion, guided dental bone regeneration, cyst removal
- scaling – ultrasonic tartar removal, teeth sanding
- root canal treatment using ENDOMETER, RADIOVISIOGRAPHY AND MICROSCOPE
- porcelain crowns, veneers, bridges
- full, partial and elastic dentures, cast partials
- implant-based dental reconstruction
lek. stom. - Specjalizant
lek. stom. specjalista stomatologii ogólnej I stopnia
lek. stom. specjalista II st. stomatologii zachowawczej z endodoncją
Mon - Fri: 9:00 to 21:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 15:00
Address: 91-498 Łódź, Pstrągowa 23A
Phone: (42) 658-93-42, GSM: 509-591-758
© 2017 Gradent. All rights reserved | Made by Banka